Giovanni C.

Web Designer, graphic designer, Social Content creator
Problem solved...There was an error in the filterByFormula string...everythings works fine now...
Hi Javier...I have the same problem, but I'm not able to solve the situation...I've tried a lot of different solutions, but with no results... 
I have a similar background: Categories instead of Regions and Products instead of Cities...I followed all the steps many times, and I'm able to see all the products or the categories with the app, but I'm not able to set the page with the filtered products because , in the final step I have a different after formula situation(like Hector) and I'm not able to change the Path Name(as you can see...) because there isn't the path...
Any suggestion?

Best regards and thanks!
Hi Edward..thanks for your reply...I did it but it wasn't working so I wrote the post...But I made an error, now all is fine and the component is dinamically updated, just as I wanted. Thanks again!
Hi Javier...I've just visited your links...Sorry for my questions...I'll study these examples and try again...
Hi Javier! Thanks for your answer!!! I'm just checking different methods...I'll try also with a POST request...where I can find the tutorial? Can you write the address to me? Do you know if is possible to create an app with Woocommerce and a payment method?
Thanks in advance!