Giovanni C.

Web Designer, graphic designer, Social Content creator

How to Open an external link inside the app

Hi, I'm tying to create an app connected with an external ecommerce...I've created a new database with airtable with all the product/product photos/descriptions...etc...and all is ok with that. But as a final step I would create a new page for every items that customers can visits when they want to buy the item, clicking on the BUY button. This page is the official product page in the website... The buy button is an [action:openurl] (that is working...), but in this way the customer is in the website and He's not able to see the topbar or the footer of the app...How I can solve the problem? I'm a newbie with BravoStudio and this is my first step...the next will be try to connect the woocommerce APIs to the App...I'm just trying to make some experience...Thanks for your help!

Woocommerce API and Bravo Studio

Hi..I'm trying to connect my existing website(with woocommerce) and create a new data library...I've managed to create a connection but only for specific users(I'm able to see orders and details), but not a general connection/authentication. So, I'm not able to receive the complete product list...Is there anyone that can help me? Is my first approach to an API...
This is the string that granted me access to Woocommerce
https://www.mysite/wp-json/wc/v3/products?consumer_key=my_key&consumer_secret=my_secret