Dario

Sorry for the late response, I had to check with the mobile team, because the uploading process on the Play Store has been updated.
If in your case was an update - and you didn't experiment any issue before - and the previous package was of type APK, you should receive an APK instead. Can you please try to request to rebuild the package?
Hi Maycon, can you check if the list and detail request are using the same variable name to refer to the record id? 
Oh sorry, I understand. Can you provide some more detail about the app to check it?
If the app was created before august 2021 you should receive an APK package instead.
We updated our publishing tutorial https://www.notion.so/Android-Publication-Complete-Process-631663c251d84fe4988104b4bc9e8e9b#acfb1e4792d545fb89f62a5163f6d10f with all the steps to publish a new App
Hi Danish, from August 2021 Google requires to enable Play App Signing for all new created apps. You should setup it before to upload the App Bundle. Lets me know if you have any issue with it. 
Hi Danish, from August 2021 Google requires to enable Play App Signing for all new created apps. You should setup it before to upload the App Bundle. Lets me know if you have any issue with it. 
Hi Thomas! At the moment is not possible, but conditional bindings are in our roadmap :) 
Hello Danish, can you try on click on "Use value from Figma"? It should show any other possible values from the selected request.